- Greenwood Physiotherapy is hiring an Occupational Therapist
Are you looking to join a leading edge and dynamic healthcare team? Greenwood Physiotherapy applies an interdisciplinary team approach to an energetic clinic environment. We are looking for smart, forward thinking problem solvers to help us improve the health and well-being of all our patients. This is an amazing opportunity to develop with us and build your career!
We offer our occupational therapists:
• Competitive Employee and Contractor rates
• Professional development opportunities
• Generous education allowances
• An abundance of cross-referrals
• Registered member (in good standing) with the College of Occupational Therapists of Nova Scotia
• Experience working with WCB and MVA patients
• FCE trained is an asset
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please use the link:
- Eastern College is hiring - OTA Instructor (Short Term)
Location: Halifax Campus, Bay West Centre
Occupational Therapy/Physiotherapy Assistant Program
Eastern College has a solid reputation for providing practical skills training. We have strength and stability unmatched by any other private training institution in Atlantic Canada.
We have been successfully training Occupational Therapy/Physiotherapy Assistants in Atlantic Canada since 2007.
The Halifax Campus is offering a short-term (relief) employment opportunity within the program. We are seeking to fill the role of OTA Instructor for a temporary, part time contract (20 hours per week), to begin at the end of June.
• Must be a Nova Scotia licensed Occupational Therapist
• Minimum five years of practical experience
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• A keen desire to mentor adult learners and help them achieve their occupational goals
• Training or teaching experience is an asset
Reply in confidence to:
Manager, Health Care Programs