- Part time/Contract Employment - Harbourside Rehabilitation Solutions
Harbourside Rehabilitation Solutions (Harbourside) is a Nova Scotia company formed in 2003 which is owned and operated by Occupational Therapists, Patti Card and Sherry Ross. The company provides occupational therapy and vocational rehabilitation services in the private sector. For further information about our services, please refer to our website at www.harboursiderehab.ca Due to our continued growth, we are seeking the services of an enthusiastic and dynamic Occupational Therapist on a part time, contract basis for vocational case management services.
Major roles and responsibilities may include:
• Provision of disability case management services
• Facilitating transitional return to work programs
• Provision of vocational counselling services
• Current registration with COTNS.
• Minimum two years full time experience in vocational rehabilitation.
• Strong interpersonal as well as time management skills and able to work independently
• Strong attention to detail and report writing skills
• As consultants work from their home office, must have a home office including computer, dedicated phone line, fax and shredding device.
• Must have reliable method of transportation and a willingness to travel throughout Nova Scotia.
• Must be available during day time, weekday hours at least two days per week
• Experience in a case management type role is essential.
Interested candidates should submit their resume and letter of interest to email@example.com or via fax to (902) 832-1810. We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Please feel free to contact us at (902) 446-0528.
- The Dragonfly Assessment and Intervention Centre
The Dragonfly Assessment and Intervention Centre in New Glasgow NS is looking for a occupational therapist to join their multidisciplinary team providing occupational assessment and therapy services to children and/or adults within our clinic. - OPEN UNTIL FILLED
Dragon Fly Centre - Job Add - Further Details